Sunday, August 26, 2018

Disney Themed ATC


I needed to make some Disney themed artist trading cards for a swap I'm in. 

Since I don't own any Disney stamps I used some stickers that I 

picked up at Pat Catan's yesterday. 

The castle on the card was made with a Halloween die that I 

got at Michael's. The magic begins with you is a stamp from Stampin'Up! 

The set name is Magical and Mystical, and it has long since been retired. 

Both Tinkerbell, and Olaf are on the outside of the shaker packet. Gives

the cards a little more dimension.
 
Hope my partner enjoys these. 
 
Oh a little tip...the background on the Olaf card is actually part of the packaging 
 
that the stickers were in! Also the words on the right are from the package. Talk
 
about getting more bang for your buck! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: