Monday, August 13, 2018

Tails from the Lake


Can you see the fawn? 

Taken at Brunswick lake while we were walking last week. 


Closer look. The fawn turned it's head to look at

another hiker on the path. 


and right across from the baby laying behind a fallen tree is mama. 


Isn't there always that one family member that is totally different from the others. LOL

Couldn't help but to snap this one. Never saw a white duck on the lake before. 


Tiny turtle popped up for photo. 


and this one was on log. I think he needs a spa day, and a date with

some turtle wax. 

Had fun with my friend Betty yesterday. We to an outdoor art show in Medina Square.

It was a beautiful day to be out and about. Later we drove up to Fairlawn and hit

Michael's, and JoAnn's. 


I was good, only bought one new stamp set. Love this haunted house set!

I'm going to have to go back and pick up the gingerbread house. Kicking myself now because

I didn't get it yesterday. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: