Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Fiskars Tiny Little Haunted House


Had some time yesterday afternoon to play with my

new stamp set by Fiskars called Tiny Little Haunted House. 

So cute! This set not only has the house and roof, but comes

with many other spooky stamps for a total of 43! Joann's is selling them at 40% off this week. 

What a deal!


I used gray cardstock for the house. Wanted to be

able to stamp on it and still have the images be clear. 


Love the boarded up window. 


and the last side. I used thin black wire attached to the roof

so I could adhere the ghost. 

He looks like he is hovering above the house. 

Of course I plan to make several of these in different colors, so

I can display them for Halloween. Finished size is 3 1/2, by 2 1/2.

Heading out to pick up Betty this afternoon. Going to meet our daughters and

attend a bridal fair. Betty's daughter Melinda just recently got engaged, so

the fun in the planning is just starting! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: