Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Christmas Gift Card holder using Book Pages


 I'm back dating some of my projects. This 

Christmas card that was made with two book pages I

made several weeks ago, but didn't get around to posting it. 

While I used book pages for the base of the card the front

is made using napkins. 


On the inside I added a min paper bag to make

a pocket to hold a gift card. In order

to make the card stronger than the book pages I did add cream

cardstock to the inside greeting of the card, and the back. 

. The bag also has a paper napkin for decoration. 

Paper under the bag is vintage sheet music. 

Yesterday I finished up a journal that I made for a friend. Will

have to get that off in the mail soon. Late Christmas gift. 

Me and hubby went walking, and got back just before it started snowing. 

So that was a good thing. 

For dinner I made an old favorite. Worlds Best Beans and Rice. My

friend Connie gave me the recipe back when we lived on Guam. Speaking of Guam

I heard something on the news yesterday that just made me laugh out loud. 

Rep Hank Johnson (D-Georgia) told Adm Robert Willard that he feared

building up the military on the island as he feared it would tip over and capsize. 

To which Adm. Willard paused and said "we don't anticipate that" 

Having lived on Guam for three years while hubby was stationed there in the Navy

I'd have to agree with Adm. Williard. 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: