Friday, January 8, 2021

Christmas Gifts from Hubby


 Hubby got me a few new things for my craft room. 

Love the Tim Holtz glass mat! 

It has been so nice to do mixed media on this mat. 

Cleans up with water. Great to glue, cut, and just make a mess when crafting. 

My old self healing mat was getting so grungy with all the stamping,

and mixed media I do. Glad to have a fresh new look

for my desk. 


I also got all three sizes of scissors by Tim Holtz. 

The comfort grips are wonderful! 

Hubby went to the Rec center yesterday to work out. 

While he was doing that I took a long walk. 

Ended up at Marcs, and picked up a few things from the  close

out section. I'm so thankful Marcs is within walking distance. 

Pretty much everything we would ever need is within walking distance. 

If the gas prices get to high we will be all set to do without a car. 

Made pot roast, and veggies in the pressure cooker for dinner. 

I told my friend Betty I'm getting so tired of meal planning, and cooking. 

I need to find some new recipes as I'm tired of the same food I've been

making. Anyone got some good recipes to share? 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: