Sunday, January 3, 2021

Clearance Stuff from JoAnn's


 I went to JoAnn's a last week, and I'm 

happy that I did! 

70% off seasonal items with an additional 25% off

clearance items. 

Picked up Tim Hotlz Christmas embellishments. 

Love to find them at 70% off! 


Hit the vintage sewing section for more goodies. 

Got all four designs of button tins, and doll beads. 

The paper pack is a special the store is doing. Called Big Deal.

12x12 pattern paper normally 19.99 on sale for 5.00. Like

I really need more paper, but at that price, and vintage design had

to have it! 


Picked up three packages of vintage paper dolls. 

Not exactly sure how I'm going to use these, but I'm thinking

they will work with the Julie Nutting doll stamps. I'll have to get 

back to you on that. 

Going to have to try to get out of the house today as I've

been stuck inside for 2 days. The walls are closing in on me. 

Weather hasn't been good to walk outside. Which means I've

been riding the recumbent bike, and walking around the house. 

While it works to get me moving I much rather walk outside. 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: