Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Tuesday Haul from Marc's


 While taking my morning walk I ducked into Marc's just to get warm mind you.

I wasn't planning to shop honest! It was 28 degrees outside, and I had to get warm RIGHT?

You just never know what type of goodies you will find in the close out section. 


I fell in love with the big idea pad. 100 pages of

junk journal heaven! Many different designs.


Only going to post two pages as it will take me forever to post them all. 


As I said many pages. Wish I could post them all. for .99 cents I got

two pads. 


Lots of different paint brushes. They had many different sizes, 

but I just got the size I knew I would use. 99cents! 


I really got excited for these fun pencil pouches. Two for .99 cents. 

Love the Paris one! I have a thing for bags, and pouches lately. 


Crystal heart gems. Another great price 2 for .99 cents. 

Perfect with Valentine's day next month. 


Chunky note pads. These came in a set for .59 cents. 

You just never know what you will find at Marc's. I try

to go in at least once a week to check for new items. 

Another freezing cold day for us here. At least it is not snowing. 

They are saying snow on Friday. I'm ready for winter to be over. 

Just can't handle the cold like I use to. 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: