Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Dolls on Cards


 Two years ago my friend Kathleen made me these cute little

dolls. They have been hanging out on my shelve in the craft room, and 

I have enjoyed looking at them. 

Well yesterday I decided it was time to use them on card fronts. 


Here is the first little darling! I made 

all the cards with a birthday theme. 

Simple designs as I didn't want to distract from the dolls. 

Just did a layer of pattern paper, with a greeting. 


For this one I also used a oval die cut to layer the doll on. 

She is blue because she missed someone's birthday. 

I'm wishing now I would have stamped the greeting in black as

it would have shown up better. 

I'll post the other three cards in tomorrow's post. 

Today I'll be making some peanut butter banana bread. Got

some nanners that are ripe, and just begging to be made into yummy bread! 

I'll also be making a pot of soup. Not getting out of the 20's today with

more snow on the ground. I'm going to try to stay warm! 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: