Saturday, January 2, 2021

Hodge Podge of Pictures plus Die Cut Flower Card


 My friend Lisa sent me this Dream Big elephant

mug for Christmas. Thanks Lisa! Love it! 


Another view of this fun cup along with homemade Christmas cookies. 

I'm glad the holidays are over as I got rid of all the junk food. 

Sent the last of the cookies home with my daughter Sarah. I told

hubby to be ready for a dry spell as I'll be making only healthy things to eat. 



Remember that kitty I was talking about yesterday who was taking up

all my time? Well here she is peeking out of a empty chicken broth box that

I put on the floor. She loves this boxes, but I have to watch her as she tries

to eat the plastic. Is there anything this kitten won't chew? 



This little beauty is a flower die cut card that Stampin'Up sold

many moons ago. Found them in my stash. Only 4x4 cards, but they are

cute to decorate. I used Oxide inks, and a stamp to decorate. Going

to use this one in a junk journal. 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: