Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Snowman Slimline Card with Bonus Tags


So I've been getting into making slim line cards. 

These will fit into a standard size envelope. 

Was able to find some pretty nice dies on Cozyscrapbook for

9.00 each. 


I couldn't just stop with making the card front. 

Decided to turn the card into a tag holder. 

Added some pockets, and made a few tags. 


The double sided paper I used had some 4x6 printed panels

that worked really nicely as tags. 


Here is a closer look at the front focal image. 

Used colored pencils on the snowman. 

Just so thrilled with how this turned out! 

It was dry enough again yesterday morning to take a walk. 

First me, and hubby did some grocery shopping. My pantry

was getting a bit empty. But unlike poor Mother Hubbard's dog....

my kitty had food! 

Other than the daily walk, and the grocery shopping the day was

pretty dull. Played with the kitten a lot! I also

worked on a few journals that I have going. 

Oh that reminds me I also need to make my January artist trading cards. 

Suppose to rain/snow tomorrow so I'm pretty sure I'll have time to get some

projects finished. 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: