Thursday, January 14, 2021

Bowl of Soup Get Well Cards


 Working on some get well cards. 

This one was made with my Cricut Explore Air 2 machine. 

the bowl of steaming soup was first printed then cut by the machine. 


This card done the same way, but I enlarged the bowl of soup. 


Inside of both I added matching pattern paper, and

a greeting. 

Took a run to Costco yesterday as I needed printer ink. They

didn't have it, so we stopped at Best Buy to get it. Why

are ink cartridges so expensive? Color ink for my Canon ink jet printer was 32 dollars. 

WOW. 

Suppose to be in the mid 40's today. That will be like a tropical heat

wave for us after the temps being in the 20's the past few days. 

I plan to enjoy every bit of it as the shoe is going to drop. 

Going back in the 20's with snow on Friday. JOY!!!!!!!

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: