Monday, January 25, 2021

Tags using Cancelled Postage Stamps


 Did a little online class last night.

Made some tags using cancelled postage stamps.

Used a mix of stamping, and ephemera to decorate the tags. 

Added some lace, and hemp twine to the tops. Coloring

done with Primsa pencils. 


Made three different sizes. 

This is the largest one. The charm at the top I got at Pat Catan's before 

they closed. The cancelled stamps I got from my friend Kathleen.

She sent me a lot of them. Thanks!!!!!

Found the bee cancelled stamp, and I thought it would 

work well with the flowers. 

The tags will be used in my junk journals. 

Will be spending the day cleaning up the mess I made yesterday. 

Still trying to reorganize all my craft stuff. Going to purge and 

get rid of things I don't use anymore. What a job that is!!!!

Spoke to Sarah yesterday. She got her first shot of the Covid vaccine. 

Work arranged it for her, so she didn't have to pay for it. 

Krafty trails
Karen 


No comments: