Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sneak Peek Winter Journal


 Just a sneak peek at a winter journal I'm making. 

The snowmen are from a very old StampinUp! stamp set. 

I colored the image with prisma pencils, and layered on silver

glitter paper. 


The page next to that has multi pages that flip

over for more journaling space. 

Bottom layer was embossed with a snowflake folder. 

So nice to see the sun come out yesterday. While it

was still cold on our daily walk it felt warmer cause the sun

was brightly shinning. First time I've seen the sun all year! 

Actually it was the first real sunshine we've had here since the end

of November. So it was a real treat! 

After the walk I had to stop, and get my meds. Then we stopped off

at Wild Fusion, and got lunch. 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: