Saturday, January 9, 2021

Monthly Wall Hangings, and Riot


 Well here we are one week into January. 

Seems like the time is going by fast which is odd

as we are pretty much shut in the house. 

Been trying to keep busy with little projects, and

my crafts. 

The wall hangings here were made by my friends Lisa, and Connie. 

I've had them for years, and years. There is one for each month. 

Still love them! 


Here is Riot relaxing on her "mom". 

This kitten has completely taken over

my life. Can't complain about that as she does

keep me entertained. Maybe she is the reason why time

is flying by. 

Only got up to 30 degrees yesterday, but I forced myself

to get out and walk. Brrrrr was it ever cold out! I'll have to

say the cold makes you walk faster! 

I made cheesy spaghetti in the crockpot yesterday. Won't

have to cook today as we can eat the leftovers. 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: