Monday, January 18, 2021

Oversized Altered Playing Card


 Well my Browies lost yesterday. We cheered them

on, but in the end they lost by 5 points. It was an awesome season! 

They beat the Pittsburg Steelers two times in a row, so I'm not complaining! 

I did find time to craft yesterday. My friend Kathleen

sent me some oversized playing cards. I thought I'd try to alter

one. I'll either use it for a journaling card, or maybe as a focal point

on a journal cover. Haven't decided yet. Either way it was fun to work on. 

Snowed most of the day. Didn't start to stick till later in the day. Don't

have much, but it is enough to force me to ride the recumbent bike today instead

of taking a daily walk. 

I'll be making chili today. I still have some garden tomatoes in the freezer from 

last season. They make the best chili. 

I really need to clean the house, but I'm thinking I'll just

be crafting today. . 

Bought the wrong cat food for my kitten, and she won't touch the stuff. 

Oh bother! Cats are pretty strange about food changes, so I'm 

sure I'll be heading out to the store to get her brand. 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: