Thursday, January 7, 2021

January ATC


I made my January artist trading cards yesterday morning. 

Background was made using a Tim Holtz sunburst stencil

with honey, and vintage photo ink. 


Last summer I found this sheet of stickers at Dollar Tree. 

Bought two packages of  them as I liked the vintage feel, and snarky 

phrases on them. 


Yup I pretend to know what I'm doing. LOL 


The only man in the group of stickers. 


Isn't this true nowadays. 

I'm not even going to talk about what went on at the capitol yesterday. 

What a disgrace. Enough said. 

We went to Costco yesterday afternoon. Thanks to our son John who 

always renews his dad's membership every year. Makes a great gift. 

Of course I was in a mood yesterday, and when I get that way I tend to

over spend. But its all good. Needed some comfort food, and comfort clothing! 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: