Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cookie for Breakfast?






Sure you can have a cookie for breakfast...as long as it's low points, filling, and very tasty! I made these cookies yesterday morning. They are large!!!! Here is the recipe:




1 1/2 tsp. baking powder


1 cup natural applesauce


2 packages Splenda


3 oz old fashioned oats


1/4 cup wheat flour


1/4 cup raisins


1 1/3 cup dry nonfat milk


1 1/2 tsp cinnamon




Add everything to a bowl, and mix well-divide into 4 cookies and bake on spayed cookie sheet for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.


One cookie=4 points




I just added a piece of fruit and a coffee to round out my breakfast and it kept me full till lunch.






The game was AWESOME! Indians beat Baltimore 13 to 8. Great game. It was beautiful weather to sit in the stands and see the game. The food was good also. I did go over a bit on my points but with the 35 extra points we are allowed each week (the ones I never use) I still did pretty good. I enjoyed the food but didn't over do it. I also came home and got on the treadmill at 11:00. I wanted to work off some of the calories I put on. Didn't do bad throughout the day. I walked over 6 miles. So hoping that will balance out everything.


On the way into the stadium they gave us a free bobble head figure. That was cool. I'm going to give one to my nephew Neil, and the other one I'm taking to work with me and putting on my desk.
Son John had yesterday off from work and is off till Thursday. He went over and picked up my nephew Corbet. He stayed the night and will also be spending tonight with us. He crashed on the living room sofa and is soundly sleeping. Good to see him again. I haven't seen him since his birthday in April.
Okay gotta run and get dressed. I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep so I know I'm going to walking in my sleep all day at work. I'll be coming home and taking a nap!!!
Stamping Trails
Karen 246

No comments: