Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday!



Normally I'd be thrilled that it was finally Friday....however I have to work all day Saturday. On the good side.....I shouldn't have to work another Saturday again for awhile. YAY.

I received this beautiful card yesterday from Kat. If I'm not mistaken these are silver open image stickers, that are colored in after being applied to the cardstock. Kat didn't you get these on the Ohio trip at the Stamping Convention? Love the card!!!!

My son John gave me a wonderful compliment yesterday. I was shopping at the grocery store that he works at. He came up next to me with a cart full of stuff to put up and he stopped and did a double take on me. Then he goes "Mom you have really lose weight I didn't even recognize you from behind" Now that put a big smile on my face!!!!

Well I'm off to work. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

Stamping Trails

Karen 246

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I saw the stickers at the convention in ohio while visiting with you but didn't buy them there. While our friend, Lisa was here house hunting we made a 2 hour trip to a little stamp store in Salado. I found them there again and decided to get them then. I really like them and I also found some flower ones too. I haven't done anything with the flower ones yet. Glad you like it. Be on the look out for more encouragement cards. Keep up the GREAT work! Love,
Kat

Unknown said...

I'm having so much fun checking out your creations.
I just love the butterfly card.

And didn't think any less of you eating baby snacks.
What ever works. :Right:?