Monday, October 18, 2010

Headless Horseman



I had the opportunity yesterday to use some new stamping stuff as well as old favorite tools. Headless die was cut using Cricut machine. Headless horseman is from the new Halloween cartridge that Skip got me for my birthday. Designer paper by Basic Gray "Eerie" It was cool that the paper had trees on it so it looks like the horseman is riding through the forest. Cardstock colors: More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, and black. Now for the tools.


I used a die from the Tim Holtz collection. Has a key, key hole, and vintage looking hinge which is what I put on the card. To make it more worn I used the distressing tools shown from Cuttle bug. I also used them on the moon. Ran my fingernail around the edges of the moon to make it look worn. I tell you there is not a better stamping tool than your fingers! The best product I've found for adhering paper is Tombo multi purpose liquid glue. Works really well on the intricate die cuts. Dries clear and most important dries fast. Other things used on the card, vintage gold brads, upholstery tacks, pop dots (to pop the moon, and hinged piece), stamp set: Carved in Candlelight, and word from Best Fiends.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: