Sunday, October 31, 2010

Witchy Shoes



Okay I just had to sneak in more more Halloween card before the day was over. When I wore my Witch costume to the party yesterday I was wearing these striped socks and black Mary Jane shoes. I happened to remember I had a stamp that I brought at Michael's a few years ago of witch shoes, so that is how this card came about
I used cardstock weight vellum with the web embossing folder. I like the use of the vellum because the fibers in the vellum break when going through the Cuttlebug and it makes the web look more "webby" Click on the photo to get a closer look. After I cut the web to size I sponged around it and on it with More Mustard, and Lavender Lace ink. Base card is black but I sponged around the edges with Snow Cap white, and then direct to paper around the edges. Gives it a ghostly look. Finished off with some crochet thread wrapped around the card.

Stamping Trails.
Karen 204

No comments: