Thursday, October 7, 2010

What a Mess......Siding is Finished







Hi Everyone! Still flying high after having a majorly fun birthday last week. Thanks again to all my friends for making it such a special day.

The siding is done. They put the gutters on today, and are coming back tomorrow to pick up all the garbage. The house looks wonderful! So glad it's finished. Now I can put all the stuff back and get it cleaned up. Looking forward to decorating outside for fall. Need to do some major yard work also. Thank goodness the rain is gone it's going to be an awesome weekend with lots of sunshine and in the mid 70's. YAY!

I wanted to do some stamping today but that is a no go. I can't find my desk. In order for me to stamp I'll need to clean it up and after working out today I just don't have it in me to clean it up. Did some shopping this weekend with birthday money and got me some new stamp stuff. I know....I know...I don't need more new stuff, the mind says no, but the eyes say YES!!! I got some new folders by Tim Holtz and also a new Christmas stamp set by him. Love his stuff!!!!

I won sales associate for the month of September. Sold over 19 thousand in parts and over 14 thousand in complete machines. No money bonus but I get to park in the "special sales person of the month" spot for the month of October. So I'll end my job there on a high note. I'm pretty darn proud of that.

Well that is it for now. I'll get some stamping done tomorrow. Plan to come home and clean out....no...no....shovel out the stamp room then I'll be all set to stamp!

Stamping Trails
Karen 203

No comments: