Sunday, October 17, 2010

Simple Punch Flower Card



Just a simple card for today. I just got back from visiting my mom. Got a late start as I stayed up a bit late last night watching movies. I could have kicked myself yesterday. I was going to take some pics of the fall leaves at the park but I neglected to put the chip back into the camera. I really dislike when I do that. Must be because I'm over 50 now and having those "senior" moments. LOL We did have a nice bike ride we did 10 miles.

Okay back to the card. Started with a base card of cream, then use the 5 petal punch from SU and punched the flower. Sponged the edges of the open flower space with Marina Mist. I used the cream punched out flower and two flowers from the Boho punch using Perfect Plum. Sponged edges on all the flowers. The littlest flower in the center I cut a slit into that and folded the edges around to make the petal into a cone shape used a glue dot to keep it in place. Layered the flowers together and glued on the card at a angle so you can see the opening of the flower below. Side layer is Rose Red stamped with Riot of Petal background stamp.

Another beautiful fall day here in Ohio. Temp is in the lower 60's but the sun is shining making it blissfully warm. Only thing bringing it down is the Brown's are losing again! Oh well.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: