Monday, March 7, 2011

Clover Card



Happy Monday to all my stamping buddies! I'm feeling good this morning. Been busy working out all week. Trying to bump up my workouts. I did take time to stamp yesterday evening. Made this St. Paddy's day card for my mom-in-law Kate. She's a good Irish lassie. Think she'll like it. Not sure where all the stamps came from. The background stamped on the Asparagus designer paper is from SU! Bliss set. I used Espresso, Wild Wasabi, and Garden Green cardstock. Also used Spellbinders small scallop circle die.

We had some snow over the weekend. Looking forward to the time changing this coming Saturday. I need some more sun so kicking the time forward an hour will help. Now they are saying we could have a thunder storm in the middle of the week. Goes from one extreme to the other. Been a strange winter.

We went and saw a movie over the weekend. I wanted to see Pongo with the voice of Johnny Depp. Oh my gosh it was a funny movie. Very good animation. Skip enjoyed it too.

Well gotta go get some breakfast. My tummy is rumbling.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: