Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not Much Going On

Still cold here. What crazy weather. Had a snow storm on Friday, then the other day we had a major thunder storm which started to melt the snow, which cause flooding in lots of areas. Thankfully we are okay here, but Skip's cousin who lives in North Ridgeville was flooded pretty bad. Lots of homes had standing water in them. On the upside its March 1st so each day is getting closer to Spring. I feel like a caged animal. Really would rather be outside to workout in warmer weather, but I'm still stuck in the house with workout videos.

Didn't do a lot yesterday. Sarah came over and we visited for a bit. Her and John went out bumming around. I spend the rest of the day cleaning out drawers. Didn't get to any stamping. So dismal out that I didn't want to be in the stamping studio. To cold down there. I did work on some more crochet projects. So I feel I accomplished something.

Going to be leaving here in a bit. Going to drive to my mom-in-law Kate's house. We are going to do a bit of shopping, then just visit.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: