Friday, March 18, 2011

Red Hat Snow Lady



So we got about 3 inches of snow last Friday. It was heavy wet snow. Perfect for making snowmen. I got a little carried away and made a snow lady.....had to put my red cowboy hat on her and purple scarf. Since it was a girl snowman she had to have breasts. LOL I know I'm bad.



Did have fun with making her. Sadly she started to melt later that day. It got up into the 40's.

Yesterday was St. Paddy's Day, but I had Spring Cleaning fever and I got at it. Did the floor and walls of the kitchen and also cleaned the inside and outside of the fridge. Plus I got to go for a walk outside as the temps got into the 60's. When Skip came home from work we took the bikes out for a ride around the neighborhood. WOW....it was so nice to feel the sun on my face and wind in my hair again.

More cleaning today. Just love this time of year when it starts to warm up a bit. Been a long cold winter.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: