Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall Color



Just a little Fall color was needed on my front porch. 

After cleaning up the front flower bed so I could find my white picket fence I added a nice colorful fall leaf garland all the way along it. 
I also added some fall flowers and decorations to the plant stand I keep on the front stoop. 
Ahhh just right! 

I just love the Fall! Its been really nice here during the day. Going up into the high 60's and going down to 50 during the nights. Perfect sleeping weather. 
And oh has it ever been comfortable to be in the stamping studio. I'm trying to 
enjoy it and pump out as much crafts as I can before it gets to cold. 
This week I'm working on my Christmas wrapping paper. 
All the gifts are made and bought for people I need to send out of town to. 
Glad I have that finished! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: