Friday, October 11, 2013

Pumpkin Shaped Card


This is a top folding card. The pumpkin shape I drew free hand then ran it through a wood grain Cuttlebug folder. The stem is a separate piece that was also cut on the fold line then ran through a dot folder. 


I liked the design so well that I made for Thanksgiving. 


Here you can see a side view of the card. I also ran the back of the card through the folder. 
Base card is pumpkin pie and the size is 4 x 5 1/2. After adding the stem the height of the card is about 5 3/4.

My first Selfie. I didn't even know they had a word for taking a picture of yourself but they do!
I went and got my hair cut on Monday, then came home and washed the gray out. I had them take off 7 inches. WOW

 

I had to get up early this morning to take MIL Kate to her MIR appointment at the Medina Hospital. She had to be there at 8 so I was up by 7 and on the road soon after that. 
Glad to be home again so I can do some more stamping! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

LOVE the hair!! You look great.

Kat

Krafting Karen said...

thank Kat! You are my biggest fan!