Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Holiday Mini Upcycled Gift Bag


I have to say that some of my fellow Stampin'Up! demo's are just so talented! 
I got the instructions for this gift bag from a website for demos. 
The artist took a page from last year's Holiday mini catalog and turned it into a gift bag! 
I was floored when I saw how easy it was to do. 
I added a gift tag to match the border at the bottom of the bag. I also used sweater trim ribbon for the handles. 

Here is a side view


Once I got started making these I had 4 finished before I realized I made so many. Oh well Christmas is coming so I'm sure I'll use them all.

Went to the doctor's yesterday. On my birthday of all days! JOY! NOT!
I found out that my blood pressure was up. He put me on a low dose blood pressure med. I had been on them years ago when I was at my largest weight (273), and was on them for 3 years. After losing lots of weight I was able to get off them. Not sure what caused the pressure to creep up again.
I'll also be on predisone for the next 15 days. I'm hoping it will help with all the pain I've been in due to the arthritis. I can't go and get another set of gel injections till the end of November. Oh and the doctor also said that he sees a knee replacement in my future. I'll be talking with the ortho doctor about that in November.

 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: