Friday, December 6, 2013

Elf Apron Candy Holder


Now isn't this a cute little candy project? 

I used the Top Note die to make the elf apron and the elf shoes. 

Narrow cello bags used for the legs. I at first took the sixlets out the packages to put in the bags but then I found they were a bit small and were bunching up which made the legs look funny. So I used two of the packages in each leg. The bags were small enough to slide into the cello bag. 
I added a tag to the top to name the elf. Since my friend Kat told me this was her "baking" week I decided to put her name on the apron. With all the cookies she is baking I think she will need an apron! 


Close up view of the apron. It was embossed with Petals-a-Plenty folder. 
I added a strip of Cherry Cobbler at the center of the apron and some silver glimmer paper punches. 
Small silver brads hold the Cherry Cobbler seam binding apron strap in place. 


I used the 5 petal punch to make the little elf shoe toppers. Added some silver bows and more trim using silver glimmer paper. 

Stamping trails
Karne

No comments: