Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tag Box


Stampin'Up has two new tag punches coming up in there Occasion mini catalog. 

I got both of them as part of a really nice stamping order that hubby got me for Christmas. 


The punches have a two inch wide base that allows you to make the tag as long or as short as you'd like. 

For the box I started with 2 strips of white cardstock cut 2x10

I then scored both strips at 2, 4, 6, and 8 inches. 
One of the tags was punched at both ends using the tag punch. 
 
I then added Season of Style designer paper cut at 1 3/4x 1 3/4. (you will need 6) 

The bottom of the strips were layered together and glued in place. The sides were all folded to form a cube. The two top pieces were held together with ribbon. I also added some ornaments using Christmas Collectibles stamp set. 

Would make a cute little gift box or an ornament for the tree with a small gift or candy inside. 

Now lets see what else I can make with these tags.

We had a beautiful day yesterday. Temps in the lower 50's. Such a treat for us during this time of the year. Lots of warm sunshine. Just what I needed to give my spirits a lift! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: