Saturday, November 29, 2014

Festive Trees Gift Box


I've been playing some more with the gift box punch board. 

I used Under the Tree specialty paper for the box. 

I added some doilies, and trees using Festive Tree stamp set, on

Garden Green, and designer paper Trim the tree. 

Noel is from Wonderful Wreath Framelit. 

Along the bottom of the box I used Cherry Cobbler seam binding. 


The design is done on all four sides. 

I thought about adding a bow to the top of the box, but 

I didn't want the bow to over shadow the designs on the box sides.

I still didn't get the tree up. Instead I used the last of the turkey to make

turkey noodle soup. Always a tradition at my house. We went through a lot

of turkey even though it was almost a 14 pound bird. It was so good everyone enjoyed it,

and of course I sent leftovers with Sarah and Jason.

Maybe today I'll try to tackle the tree. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: