Thursday, November 20, 2014

Polka Dot Gift Bags made into Gift Tags


Looks like I'm back to blogging! YAY!

Son John helped me with the uploading of my photos onto the 

"vintage" laptop I'm using till I get the new one. 

I'm so happy how these tags came out using the polka dot bags from SU. 

I cut the bag the long way into thirds, and folded down the top half. This

way I was able to use the scallop tag punch to the back side of the bag. 

Next I used tombo glue to seal the edges of the gift tags. 


I used Festival of Trees with the matching punch along with Garden Green cardstock. 

The inside tag was cut to slip inside the bag and stamped with Garden Green, and

Cherry Cobbler ink. 

Love them! 

I'll be back tomorrow to show you another way to use these

polka dot bags. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: