Friday, November 21, 2014

Removable Tag Topper for Polka Dot Gift Bag


Back again with another fun way to use the polka dot gift bags from SU.

This time I made a removable topper that can be reused. 

I just measured out the cardstock to allow for some extra width of the bag,

and to length to be folded over. 

I used the trees from White Christmas and stamped on a Crumb Cake panel.

The bear was stamped on white cardstock then popped between the trees. 
 
I used trim the tree designer paper pack with the scallop border punch to make the 
 
lower edging so I could stamp a greeting. 


Here is a close up of the topper. 

I used the mini stapler to hold the edges of the topper together, 

but if you made the topper a little bit wider you could use red line sticky strip if

you didn't like the look of the staples. 


I did fold the bag down about one inch before slipping on the topper. 

Here you can see how the topper is removable. 
 
I can't tell you how happy I am to be posting and sharing with my readers again! 

If you are wondering why no Sketch Frenzy Friday post today it was because 

I missed the deadline. I'll be back next Friday to share a sketch with you. 


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: