Thursday, January 1, 2015

Love Life Journal


When I was doing the great exodus from the basement stamping studio

a black craft color journal found its way into the stuff 

I took upstairs. 

Since there is a wonderful artisan embellishment kit in the Occasions Catalog

It occurred to me to use it on the blank journal.
 
There is a few new embossing folders coming out. The one I used on the 
 
journal is called Spring Flowers. 
 
After running it through the big shot. I sponged some Garden Green just
 
along the bottom and some of the binding. 
 
The butterfly was cut with Rose Red cardstock. 
 
Word Love Life is from Lotus Blossom stamp set. 

I love everyone has a very Happy New Year!!!!! 

I know I'm going to do my best to stay positive and get 

through all the medical stuff that I'll have to face this year. 

I have Sarah and Jason's wedding to look forward to. So that will

keep me going. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: