Monday, January 26, 2015

Mailable Monday # 95


This card may look like it has three layers, but it only has two.
 
I masked off the edges of the white panel using washi tape before any
 
of the stamping and sponging was done. 
 
Color palette: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Always Artichoke, 
 
and Baked Brown Sugar. 
 
Stamp set Sheltering Tree, and Kinda Eclectic. 
 
Wow only five more Mailable Monday posts before I hit 100. 
 
I think maybe some blog candy maybe in order when I reach that milestone. 
 
Speaking of milestones.....my weight now is at 175. I'm only two pounds away
 
from losing a total of 100 pounds. Wouldn't it be funny if I reach that when I hit
 
100 Mailable Monday posts? 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Donna D said...

Nice card! Always enjoy seeing what you have created. Congratulations on losing nearly 100 pounds! That is a major accomplishment!!!