Monday, February 11, 2019

February Artist Trading with Matching Card



Here is another project I was working on the other day. 

Needed to make February artist trading cards for the swap

group, and thought a matching card would be perfect to send them in.

The tag was first colored with distress crayons. I then

inked up the woman stamp with Jet Black StazOn ink and stamped

over the crayons. 





and I wanted the artist trading cards to be a different shape

instead of using the 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 size. 

So the the pink base started out than size, but I used a punch to create

the tag shape on one end. Added and eyelet to that, and used some fun fibers. 

See that little woman stamp? Got that at Joann's. It came with a Simply Card & Papercraft

magazine. They had 4 different Ranger stamps, and stencils with the magazine. Since

I love Ranger products I couldn't pass it up. 

Sending thoughts, and prayers to my dear friend Marianne. She

told me yesterday that her mom is in the process of passing. 

Love you Marianne! 

Stamping trails
Karen



No comments: