Friday, February 1, 2019

Loaded Envelope for Valentine's Day


This is a loaded envelope swap that I received from Charolette. 

She really did a stunning job crafting this one. 

I've never seen so much red, and pearls at one time in a project. 






This is a view of just the envelope. Made from 1 sheet of 12x12 paper.




Card embellishments for me to use. Love how she

decorated the toppers. 




More goodies. The dresses are made from a heart and 

cupcake liner. How clever! 




altered paperclips, and clothespin. 

I have the piece displayed in my living room. 

Purchased a stand plate holder some time ago, and it is

perfect for displaying these. 

Suppose to be warmer today, so I think I'll head out of the

house and get some "cold" fresh air! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: