Thursday, February 14, 2019

Part Two Valentine Day Swap with Kathleen



Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

How am I spending my day? I'm going with Emily

for her dress fitting. How romantic for her to be getting
 
in her wedding dress today! 
 
Here are a few more things that Kathleen sent to me.
 
Some heart rosette embellishments, and
 
a mini pocket bag filled with goodies. 
 

 


Love everything she sent, but I'm really ga ga over the coffee cup dies. 
 
Can't wait to play with those. 
 
 


Kissses! 
 
 


 
3x3 note cards. So pretty! 
 
 


Really happy with this grown up Golden Book. 
 
I got her one for Christmas this past year. I didn't know about 
 
the Love one. 
 
 


and here is a heart wall hanging. I'm thrilled with it! 
 
 


Close up view of the shaker mason jar on the hanging. 
 
I'll be back tomorrow with
 
more photos of Emily's wedding dress. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: