Sunday, March 17, 2019

Altered CD Case


Some time ago my friend Kathleen sent me a plastic

CD case. We were going to alter them for a swap. 

Well we finally got to using them, and this is how I 

altered mine. 

We both used the same pack of paper from Michael's. 

Name of the paper pack is Spring Bough. 





Here is the first inside page. 

I made a template to use for the outside cover of the sleeve. 




Won't show you the whole book, but here is the next set of pages. 

After adding goodies to the pocket the book was too stuffed to close.

I had to tie a string around it so it could be wrapped and shipped. 

Of course after the goodies are taken out the case will close. 




Back cover. 

Kathleen received her book, and was thrilled with it. 

I received a box of goodies from her yesterday, and will

take pics, and post tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: