Saturday, March 30, 2019

Easter Goodie Box from Kathleen



Wow it has been over a week since my last post. 

So sorry to be away so long. I've been busy getting 

wedding invites figured out. The bride did select one from the

samples I made so I'm working on those now. Wish I could post them, 

but maybe after the announcements go out. 

I received this awesome Easter box from Kathleen today. Packed

full of holiday goodies. 

This is a photo of an altered egg carton she made. Isn't that bunny cute!!!!





Inside view. Love the lace going around the carton. 




Bunny banner! Me and Kathleen must have been on the same wave length as
we both made bunny "butt" banners. 
 
 


Closer look. 
 
 


 and another bunny "butt" This box has chocolate inside YUM!
 
 


 
Love this packet that holds a selection of flower seeds. Will
 
be planting those soon. 
 
 


 Bunny candy. 
 
 


Pretty little girls dressed for Easter. 
 
 


the bunny basket on the right is new this year. The one next
 
to it is from Kathleen last year, and holds napkin rings she made. 
 
 


Gift bag that held the banner. 
 
 


 
Fun little bunny card! 
 
 


One of my favs a jelly bean jar with a pink bunny on top. Super cute!
 
 


speckled eggs. 
 
There were also a few other things in the box that I didn't get pics of. 
 
Now Kathleen always says my swap won. I don't think that is true this time. 
 
Great job Kathleen! Big thanks!!!! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 
 
 
 


No comments: