Monday, March 18, 2019

CD Case Swap with Kathleen



Happy Monday. 


Today I want to share a goodie box that my friend Kathleen sent to me. 

Here is the CD case that she decorated. 

So pretty. I like how she cut the little diamond shaped element, 
and layered them together before placing on the heart. 



Inside first page. 


and the next pages. Not going to post the entire case, but it is
filled with goodies! 


Wonderful pocket letter. All the projects were made using 
Spring Bough paper pack from Michael's. 


Back few of the goodies. 


I love these stickers with matching washi tape! I'm seeing
them being used with my doll stamps. 


Set of cards she made using a 6x6 One Sheet Wonder template. So
glad she sent me a copy of the template. I have lots of 6x6 paper that I 
can use to make cards using the template. 


and this card. We always include one card in our swaps with a note.
Great job Kathleen! Can't wait for the Easter swap! 
I have a few more photos of other things she sent me. I'll post tomorrow. 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: