Sunday, March 31, 2019

Fashion Ladies, and SNOW


This stamp is made by Hampton Art. The design

is Graphic 45 Fashionista. 

Since I had gray cardstock all over my desk from the wedding invites

it made sense to use some of the scraps to make a card. 

The silver mesh in the background I've had in my stash since forever. 

Happy to be able to use it. 

I also used some very fine silver thread on the back of the stamped image. 





If you click on the photo to enlarge you may be able to see the thread. 

As I said it is very fine. 

The black bow was made with a die that my friend Kathleen sent me with

a swap we did. Thanks Kathleen! 




and we got an early April fool's day joke. Woke up
 
to about 2 inches of snow on the ground. It is so pretty! 
 
White, wet, and heavy. sticking to everything. Take a look at the
 
next door neighbor's fence 




Good thing that tomorrow will be in the 50's so all that snow

will just melt away, and that's a good thing! 
 
Go Cleveland Indians! Tomorrow is the home opener! 
 
 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: