Saturday, September 21, 2019

An Unfortunate Ending Shaker Box Witch


My talented new daughter in law Emily drew this gorgeous witch. 

I decided to use her drawing in a shaker box. 

Had a little spill when I took off the lid to the stars, and dot sequins. 

Had them all over my desk. Going to have to vacuum tomorrow. 

Since the witch is standing over a boiling pot I decided

that she was cooking someone it in. The words at the bottom of the frame 

read "an unfortunate ending". 

Used up some things in my Halloween stash. The purple check wire ribbon is

gone. I've had it for years. So happy when I can use up supply. 

Hubby took a tumble early this morning, and is pretty sore. He hurt his lower back. 

Hoping he will recover soon. He is not use to sitting around. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: