Monday, September 23, 2019

I Smell Children



I smell children! Loved that line from Hocus Pocus 

Took some time yesterday afternoon to complete artist trading cards for the

month of September. Was going to do a back to school theme, but

this late into the month I'm thinking Halloween not back to school. 


The back ground was made using Tim Holtz Oxide inks.

Greeting was made using my trusty Dymo label maker. 

Since I had to have a witch I used a pattern paper pack that I 

found at Tuesday Morning. I like that the witch looks like the one

from the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. Remember her Witch Hazel? 

The face on the pattern paper isn't green, but the style of the drawing is close. 

Hubby is still recovering from his fall on Saturday. He is pretty

sore. I'm going to have to pick up some of his jobs while he is recovering. 

Stamping trails
Karen 










No comments: