Sunday, September 1, 2019

Chicken Wire Frames


I found these chicken wire frames at the dollar store for half off. 

Thought they would look good on the wall to hold some

of the many artist trading cards I receive. 

I plan to change them out every so often. 

Can you believe today is September 1st? I can't! 

Happy that it is here as September has always been

my favorite month of the year. Too bad it normally flies by

way to fast. 

Me and hubby are taking part in Trekking Through Autumn. 

It is one of the things that the Medina County Park District's offer. 

We will be hiking through 8 different parks beginning today. 

After we finish the hikes we can turn in our completed check list

and receive a free backpack. Looking forward to checking out

some other hiking areas, and green trails. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: