Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Techno Challenge #15


Thanks MaryJo for giving me an easy Techno
challenge today. I'm exhausted after my long fun weekend with my friends.
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chips, Very Vanilla
Ink: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
Stamps: 97549 Patterned Bugs by Inkadinkado, Sanded and Amazing to Zany
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Basic Grey Stella Ruby, half pearl beads

I'm planning to turn in early tonight. BRRRRRR it's cold outside! Come on now Mother Nature my calendar shows 4-29-08 and it should be lots warmer than 45 degrees. My nose is cold!

Stamping Trails!

Karen

2 comments:

MJ said...

Wow, that is stunning. I love the butterfly and the half pearls are beautiful! Great card. Thanks for playing.

Pat Huntoon said...

So pretty! It all works together so well -- from the CB'd background to the fluttering butterfly. Well done!