Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged by an Angel

Okay, here are the rules
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.
2. Post the rules on your Blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog
4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog.
Debby tagged me. Thanks bunches Deb! Check out her blog. Debby has some awesome stuff on her blog. She is a very talented stamper.

Dawn

Gwen

Lorie

Kimm

Joe

Nancy

Mary Jo

Fact 1: I have many collections. Barbie's, thimbles, guitars, stamps, embellishments. My friend once told me if you have more that two of anything.....It's a collection!
Fact 2: The Mummy is my all time favorite movie.
Fact 3: I'm the baby of my family. When I was born my brother called me monkey.
Fact 4: I work at MTD. And get this.....I can take apart a lawn mower and put it back together.
Fact 5: My weakness is stamps. I'm telling you it's a sickness and I really need a 12 step program. Of course I'll never take one cause I really don't want to recover.
Fact 6: My favorite comfort food is pasta...in any shape or form
Fact 7: I have only three friends that I would trust my deepest secrets to. (you know who you are)
Now that you know 7 facts about me, it's time for you to do your 7 facts. I look forward to hearing about you.

Angel Hugs

Stamping Trails

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY moly girlie .. Thank you so Much for the Tag .. I will try and get that posted to mine as soon as possible .. Thank you sweetie
xox
Dawn griffith

Lorie said...

Thanks Karen! I'll try and get this up in the next couple of days! :o)

Carol M said...

Congrats on being tagged. . .and I love your little kitty all tangled in string!

Carol M
http://createmakehavefun.blogspot.com/