Thursday, April 17, 2008

Techno Challenge # 13

This card took me all of 12 minutes to make. I woke
up at 6 this morning, and I just felt like stamping!
Something I never do during the weekday morning
cause I have to get ready and go to work.
Techno Challenge sketch.
I started with the new Cuttlebug folder. The one with the seashell.
Next I grabbed SU Beautiful Beach stamp set.
The seashell Cuttlebug folder I used cardstock weight vellum.
I like the effect it gave to the card.
Colors: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, and Bordering Blue
This colors just give the card a nice soft look.
Last I added a clear tag that I added some fibers to.
Maybe I should stamp more often in the morning?
This just came so easy for me to do.
Okay I really gotta go..........
Stamping Trails.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Very pretty. I too love the look you got using the card stock weight vellum. Great job. Thanks for playing.