Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Techno Challenge 11


YAY! Hubby is back on second shift so I can actually use the computer!
I made this card yesterday for Mary Jo's Monday Techno Challenge.
You can view her site at technostamper.blogspot.com
After reading about Mary Jo's card I decided to also use the small
Cuttle bug folders that come 4 in a pack. I have tons of them,
and have I ever used them? No! The center of the
card is an small folder. I ran it though using white
then took a red marker the make the embossing pop. I did the same
thing with the other two squares. Just used the red marker on the hearts.
Cardstock: Real Red, Creamy Caramel, White, and Old Olive

Just a little hit when using the small folders. I cut the squares to size I needed for the card 2x2, but when I put it in the folder the cardstock kept sliding out. So I put the cardstock in the folder closed it up and then used painters tape to hold the folder closed till I ran it through the machine. Worked like a charm.

Stamping Trails.


1 comment:

MJ said...

Great card. I am glad I was able to inspire you to use those little embossing folders. They really are cute! Thanks for playing.