Thursday, April 24, 2008

So...Where have I've Been?


I have been having issues! The drain pipe got clogged and the basement flooded.
We had to spend the night at a hotel on Sunday cause there was no water.
So we got that fixed.
I'm cleaning like mad cause my friends are coming to visit, and the power shut off.
Now the water heater is leaking. So we will have to replace that.
I stopped at the gas station this morning and lost my ATM card. So I had to call the bank and cancel that.

Good News! Friends are here. So I'm sharing some pics from today's adventure to Hollo's
so......249.35 later.....Kat won! We are just looking at the cart and laughing at how high it is.
Did I tell you that this is only one of the carts she had. Yes there were two shopping. Carts.
We came home and had dinner, then decided to also go and hit my favorite store Pat Catan's.
There was also lots of damage done at that store.
Tomorrow we will be going to Archivers, and some other local craft stores.
Connie we all miss you! Wish you could have come on the trip also.
Enjoy that new house of yours.
More pictures tomorrow.
Oh.....I have TONS of new cards!!!! I'll be sharing those with you also. Some will be on tomorrow's blog news.



2 comments:

Debby said...

OMG Karen! I would of been in heaven at that store, my cart would look just like hers. Looks like you girls is having a ton of fun. Glad you are able to take some down time and relax and have fun. Wish I was there with ya.
Angel hugs
Debby

Unknown said...

I don't know how long I've been looking at your blog been at least 2 hours.
I have to say you have done very well on your weight loss.
And I want to go to that store LOL.
Vera